Men’s “Early Bird” Group
Meets the 2nd and 4th Saturday of every month for Fellowship and Bible Study. The meetings are held in The Pathway Center. The doors open at 7:00 am for coffee, doughnuts, and fellowship. The Bible Study and discussion runs from 7:30 am - 8:30 am.
- Grow in our relationship with Christ
- Fellowship with other members
- Support of Mission projects
Past topics of discussion:
- Cameo characters of the Bible
- Favorite parables
- The “Armor of God”
- Monthly meetings
- Annual Christmas dinner with spouses
- Spring retreat
Men’s “Landscaping and Grounds” Group
Meets every Thursday morning at sunrise for grounds maintenance and fellowship. A brief Bible study with coffee and rolls follow at 7:00 am.
The group’s work includes mowing, trimming, irrigation maintenance, and playground upkeep.