Join us for an adventure at the Phoenix Zoo where children see God as our amazing Creator. Saturday, February 18th, at 9:30am.
Cost is only $5.00 per person, ages 3 - adult. (Regular Zoo admission is $24.95)
Two lunch options are available for purchase, or bring your own sack lunch (glass containers not allowed in zoo).
To purchase tickets, click HERE.
New Bible Overview Class
Together we will find our way around the Bible, explore God’s Word and discover that everything points to Jesus!
Our new Bible Overview class is designed for students in Third Grade and their parents. Risen Savior Lutheran Church will provide a Bible for each Third Grader. Children and parents will highlight verses in Scripture together. Parents will be invited to write a blessing to their child on the inside front cover of his or her Bible.
Class Dates & Times
6:30-7:30 pm, Wednesdays during Lent
March 1, 8, 15, 22, 29 and April 5.
JAM! Classroom on the Second Floor
Sign up by February 19 so a new Bible can be ordered for your child. Simply go online to https://bibleclass.eventbrite.com.
Contact Shelley, or (480) 855-9264.
All children age 3 through Grade 5 are welcome to come learn about Jesus and grow in love for Him. JAM! is held on Sunday mornings during the 10:10 am Worship service at Risen Savior.
Introducing Jesus and Me – JAM!
- aka Sunday School at Risen Savior.
- Every lesson points to Jesus.
- Highly interactive lessons come fully loaded with hands-on activities, video, music and discussion in both small and large groups.
- The Gospel Project curriculum covers the entire Bible—Genesis to Revelation—in three years.
- Sundays at 10:10 am
Connecting Children to Jesus
JAM! connects children to Jesus. All age groups explore the same Scripture passage in age-appropriate activities. Families can continue the conversation at home during the week with big picture cards, Bible verses and family activity sheets. Siblings can share what they learned in God’s Word.
Your Child’s Safety
Your child’s safety is important to us.
- Please check your child(ren) in beginning at 10 am. Check-in is conveniently located near the entrance to the Sanctuary.
- We use PowerChurch software for check-in to ensure that children are safe and released to the adult who checked them in.
Contact Shelley Nelson at with questions.